The Dzhankeldy 500 MW Wind Farm is a greenfield Independent Power Project IPP that is developed by ACWA Power in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
ACWA Power and the JSC National Electrical Grid of Uzbekistan signed a 25-year Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for the development/construction/operation of a 500 MW onshore wind power plant. JSC National Electric Grid of Uzbekistan acts as the sole off-taker.
The project will be located in the Bukhara region and will be developed as a ‘Build, Own, Operate, Transfer’ project. ACWA Power will take the lead in the construction, engineering, operation and maintenance of the plant.
• ESIA Volume 2: Main Text – English / Russian
• ESIA Volume 3: Framework for Environmental and Social Management – English / Russian
• ESIA Volume 4: Appendices Part A – English
• ESIA Volume 4: Appendices Part B – English
• Stakeholder Engagement Plan – English / Russian
• Resettlement Action Plan – English / Russian / Uzbekistan
• Summary of Material Updates to the ESIA Package – English / Russian
• ESIA Consultation & Disclosure Report – English / Russian